Listener input time: What do you want to be called? (Stallone’s Rough Riders?) Leave us a comment.
Hey! Have you heard about this hot new website: www.twitter.com ? It’s pretty cool. Here are some cool people to follow who also happen to be SRR’s (see what we did there?):
Don’t forget to check out caveradio.com, if you’re into that kind of thing.
If you’re interested in being a ‘brand master’ (barf) check out this website for all your branding needs.
Lost! (Now Jared has to watch these, OR ELSE.)
iCarly (mentioned on a (few) previous episode(s).)
Time to sharpen up your #2 pencils, listeners. We’ve got questions for you that are coming fast and furious. Are you ready for this jelly?
- Did you have a pager? (follow up: were you a drug dealer?)
- How old were you when you first got a cellphone, if you got one at all?
- Have you seen Lost? (PROVE IT!) If so, do you think Jared should watch it?
- Have you heard the expression “worth his/her/its’ salt” before?
- Would you participate in Amazon Pneumatic Tube?
- But the biggest most interesting question that we NEED to know the answer to:
Tell us about GROCERY STORES! What’s your favorite? Where do you shop most often? What’s best for certain items (produce, baking supplies, those bowls that have straws built into them)? CALL US at 1-385-202-5867 and tell us or leave a comment if the phone intimidates you.
*Cover photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/umhealthsystem/6426567613/